Rugged and easy to use, the Adam CPR adult manikin by Simulaids gives provides students with a low-cost, thorough CPR training experience. The manikin features a patented ball/valve airway which replicates the occluded airway of the victim in need of CPR, and opens to allow air to lungs when proper chin lifts are applied. Lifelike, anatomical landmarks (carotid pulse, sternum, rib cage, and sub-sternal notch) and the realistic resistance to chest compression help students learn with accuracy and perfect their lifesaving skills.
The CPR Trainer comes with 10 disposable airway systems and individual mouth/nose pieces, which can be sanitized for reuse. Additional replacement mouth/nose (PP02023) and lungs (PP02022) are available to buy online.
|Product details||"Adam" CPR Training Manikin PP02000
Three Year Manufacturer's Warrenty
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.