A "two-in-one" simulator for practice in male, female and suprapubic catheterisation training and ostomy care techniques.
1) Catheterisation: The interchangeable male and female genital organs feature a modular urethral valve to prevent fluid leakage.
2) Ostomy care: 3 stomas (transverse colostomy, ileostomy, suprapubic) may be dilated and allow practice of irrigation procedures as well as application of ostomy bags.
Each stoma is connected to an internal tank. The Male and Female Catheterization / Ostomy Care Simulator is supplied with carrying bag.
|Product details||Advanced Patient Care Male and Female Catheterisation Simulator W45068
Product dimensions: 50.8 x 45.7 x 33 cm
Weight: 8.2 kg Please note: Return of this item if non-faulty may be subject to a 13 restocking charge; please see our terms of service for more information.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.