1 Year Warranty
Made in USA
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Bring auscultation training to life with the Auscultation RealityScope by Realityworks.
Engineered to play auscultation sounds from real-life recordings of heart, lung and bowel auscultation, this RealityScope helps students to relate the sounds they hear on the manikin to real-life sounds they may hear on placements.
The auscultation sounds will only play when the RealityScope is placed over the correct auscultation site with accurate pressure on RealityWorks products, such as the Wearable Auscultation Trainer, Auscultation Trainer and Infant Vital Signs Trainer. The RealityScope can be used alongside any standard stethoscope.
With the RealityScope medical students can practice assessing auscultation sites and diagnosing conditions such as those listed below:
- Heart conditions, such as cardiac friction rub, bradycardia and tachycardia
- Lung conditions like bradypnea, wheezes and crackles
- Hyperactive and Hypoactive bowel sounds
Auscultation RealityScope - 35020101-2, Single - 35020101, 5 Pack - 35020102
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.