The full-body, life-size Basic Infant CRiSis Manikin LF03707 was created to offer realistic training and practice of infant airway management and CPR education. The manikin combines visual and tactile realism to give students an ultra-realistic training experience, allowing them to learn with incredible accuracy. Anatomical landmarks provide key features necessary to learn proper infant handling techniques for emergency situations.
Realistic landmarks on the infant CPR manikin include gum line, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, false and true vocal cords, cricoid ring, tracheal rings, trachea, and esophagus. The trainer also allows practice of intubation, and suction techniques can be performed and evaluated. Designed for use with an uncuffed endotracheal tube measuring up to 4 mm inside diameter.
The Basic Infant CRiSis Manikin includes artificial blood, IV bag, umbilical cord replacements, carry case, spray pump lubricant, and instruction manual. Replacement Lung Systems (LF03599) and Stomach (LF03598) are available for this model, please contact us to purchase. Additional components such as the Infant Airway Management Training Head can be added to upgrade the functionality of this basic model.
Download Basic Infant CRiSis Manikin LF03707 product manual.
|Product details||Basic Infant CRiSis Manikin LF03707
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.