This chart is an excellent tool for teaching paediatric patients about their ears, hearing, and balance. Colourful, anatomically correct illustrations and bright, bold figures show the inside of the ear and how it relates to balance, demonstrate how you hear, and provide a "portrait of a sound."
The ears poster for children describes ear problems and loudness and answers questions such as "Why do your ears pop?" and "What are the spins?" It includes fun facts ("Sounds travel 4 times faster in water than in air!") and fun projects for the home or classroom to show how the ears and hearing work.
Blueprint for Health Your Ears Chart
Chart Size: 50 x 65 cm
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.