This life-size adult plastic skeleton model by the Anatomical Chart Company is ideal for teaching the basics of skeletal anatomy. The Budget Bucky skeleton offers articulated joints that allow for movement and the arms and legs are removable for study. The skeleton features nerve branches, vertebral artery and herniated lumbar disc. The skull includes movable jaw, cut calvarium, suture lines, and 3 removable lower teeth.
The Life-Size "Bucky" Skeleton Model comes with a rolling stand and keycard included. We will also send you a FREE copy of the "The Muscular and Skeletal System" Illustrated Pocket Anatomy Study Guide with this model. An ideal skeleton model for schools.
|Product details||Life-Size "Bucky" Anatomical Skeleton Model CH10
Skeleton dimensions: 5' 6" tall / 1.68 cm.
Model weight: 10.5 kg.
Manufacturer: Anatomical Chart Company
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.