This 65cm tall budget painted skeleton has muscle insertions and origins painted on the left side of the skeleton and numbers of important features on the right side. The calvarium is cut with moveable jaw mounted on springs. Arms, legs and skull are removable. The painted Big Tim skeleton offers articulating shoulders, elbows, hips, knees and ankles (please note that the hands and feet do not articulate). This skeleton model comes with a stand included.
Ideal for teaching basic anatomy of the muscles and the human skeleton.
|Product details||Painted Big Tim Skeleton CMS65
Skeleton Size: 65 cm tall
Manufacturer: Anatomical Chart Company
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.