This pregnancy pelvis model features a removable sleeping foetus with umbilical cord represented in the 40th week of pregnancy. The pregnancy anatomy model presents a detailed replica of the surrounding structures including the uterus, placenta, amniotic sac, peritoneum, vagina, rectum with sphincter, bladder with urethra, vertebral column, fat tissue and blood vessels.
By showing the baby in situ within the womb, it is possible to study the affects of pregnancy on the female pelvic anatomy and to view the positioning of full term foetus within the mother's body.
This pregnancy model is supplied with a display base and would be an ideal educational aid for use in classrooms or antenatal classes.
|Product details||Budget Pregnancy Model (2 part) AS30591
Foetus model size: 25 x 13.5 x 12.5 cm
Model size: 43 x 40 x 28 cm
Made in China
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.