This reduced size pregnancy pelvis model features a removable sleeping foetus with umbilical cord represented in the 40th week of pregnancy. The pelvis model with foetus presents a representation of the surrounding structures including the uterus, placenta, bladder and vertebral column.
By showing the baby in situ within the womb, it is possible to study the affects of pregnancy on the female pelvic anatomy and to view the positioning of full term foetus within the mother's body.
This pregnancy model is supplied with a display base and would be an ideal educational aid for use in classrooms or antenatal classes for teaching basic mother and baby anatomy. The foetus model attaches to the womb with magnets.
|Product details||Budget Pregnancy Model (2 part) AS39041
Model size:17.5 x 16.5 x 11.5 cm
Made in China
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.