This budget injection training arm has been designed as a basic simulation model for venepuncture and injection training. In addition, a special injection area on the upper arm of the model enables it to be used for training on how to perform IM injections.
The arm training model is made of soft PVC which feels similar to skin and provides a realistic amount of resistance during injection/puncture. The training arm contains two tubes or 'veins' which can be filled with artificial blood for naturalistic training conditions. The filling and emptying of the veins can be done simply via the tubes, which can be closed with a clamp. This injection arm model is washable and can be disinfected when required.
In summary, this injection trainer is suitable for the following procedures:
An ideal clinical skills training model for students. Please note: the veins and skin on this model cannot be replaced. For professional training or for heavy use we recommend the Life/Form venipuncture arms with replacable parts.
Simulated blood is not included.
|Product details||Budget Injection Arm AS30501
Made in China.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.