This popular Shoulder and Elbow Poster by the Anatomical Chart Company illustrates normal shoulder and elbow anatomy, along with details about the stucture and function of these upper limb joints and some common shoulder injuries.
The laminated shoulder poster shows:
This shoulder chart is ideal for learning or explaining the anatomy of the shoulder or elbow. Detailed labelling of all anatomical parts make this shoulder poster an invaluable learning tool for students of medicine and physiotherapy, and other health disciplines. Information about common shoulder problems also makes this chart suitable for clinic walls.
Lamination helps to preserve the life of the chart, and also allows for 'wipe off' marker pens to be used to annotate the surface - ideal for revision!
|Product details||Shoulder and Elbow Laminated Anatomical Chart / Poster 9781587797552
Chart Size 50cm x 65cm, 2 eyelets for easy hanging.
Publisher: Anatomical Chart Company
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.