This cervical spine surgery simulator represents the upper part of the spine, from occiput to T1, including the nerve roots, posterior ligament and dura matter which can be removed if required. This cervical spine surgery model can be opened through either a posterior or an anterior approach.
The cervical spine surgical model is ideal for training to place cages, screws or plates and offers a realistic experience for students during training. The CM01 model is the same as the CM00 model but with the addition of a herniated disc for practice of surgery on a spine with this pathology.
This spine surgery trainer is part of a range developed by French manufacturer Creaplast to enable students to increase their knowledge and experience of spinal surgery in a more ethical and economical way than using cadavers. AnatomyStuff.co.uk is the exclusive UK distributor for Creaplast products. See our other spine models including spine models with pathologies for all of your clinical skills training requirements.
Cervical Spine Surgery Simulator with Herniated Disc CM01
Made in France.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.