This smoking education poster by the Anatomical Chart Company provides a simple, visual overview of the dangers of smoking. The laminated chart compares a healthy lung to a smoker's lung (central image), and discusses and illustrates the common dangers of smoking:
The Dangers of Smoking Chart is a useful tool for health promotion professionals to explain how smoking damages health, or for decorating the walls of waiting rooms and clinics.
Lamination protects the surface of the chart and allows for the use of 'wipe off' washable marker pens for annotation purposes (not included). This smoking chart is also available in paper format.
|Product details||Dangers of Smoking Chart / Poster - Laminated 9780781782311
Chart Size 50cm x 65cm. 2 eyelets for easy hanging.
Publisher: Anatomical Chart Company
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.