This laminated anatomical chart provides a simple, visual overview of common diseases that affect the human lung and respiratory system. The laminated lung disease poster shows the following conditions:
The central illustration shows the left lung cross-sectioned to show the anatomy of the area and the affects of each disease. Close up detailed views and definitions, signs and symptoms of each disease are illustrated.
The diseases of the lung chart is a useful tool for health professionals to explain respiratory conditions to patients and their families. The Diseases of the Lung Chart is also available in a paper format.
|Product details||Diseases of the Lung Laminated Anatomical Chart
Chart Size 50cm x 65cm. 2 eyelets for easy hanging.
Publisher: Anatomical Chart Company
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.