This Disorders of the Eye Poster by the Anatomical Chart Company shows normal eye anatomy alongside some common eye condition. Normal eye anatomy is illustrated by a sagittal section of the eyeball, and close ups of the retina and optic disc. The eye chart illustrates for the conditions and eye problems:
This laminated eye poster also shows exotropia and esotropia. An ideal anatomy chart for explaining about disorders of the human eye, and for opticians and eye clinic walls.
The Disorders of the Eye Anatomical Chart is laminated for a longer life, and is also available in paper format.
|Product details||Disorders of the Eye Laminated Anatomical Chart
Chart Size 50cm x 65cm. 2 eyelets for easy hanging.
Publisher: Anatomical Chart Company
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.