This six part canine anatomy model has been designed so that the lungs, heart, liver, stomach and bowel can be removed and the rectum opened for easier study. One half of this dog model has been painted to represent the fur, the other side represents the muscles and tendons. The bones have been painted in detail as has the spinal chord.
The miniature anatomical canine model is displayed on a white base and is ideal for basic study of canine organs and their position within the dog's body.
|Product details||Dog Anatomy Model (6 part) AS90699
Model size: 36 x 15 x 34 cm.
Made in China.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.