This equine musculature chart illustrates the muscular system of the horse using beautiful colour illustrations. This laminated veterinary chart is medically accurate and highly detailed, which makes it ideal for studies of equine anatomy. This horse muscle poster features lateral, frontal and posterior views of equine musculature, showing superficial and deep muscles including those of the head and neck. In addition, sections illustrate the stay mechanism of the forelimb and the reciprocal system and stifle lock of the hindlimb.
The equine musculature poster is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Our range of veterinary wall charts make perfect displays for use by professional veterinary practice, students, breeders, and horse owners alike. This wall chart includes eyelets for easy hanging.
Designed and printed in the UK.
|Product details||Equine Musculature Anatomy Laminated Chart / Poster EQ1000
Chart dimensions: 65 cm x 50 cm
Printed in the UK
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.