Modeled on a 1 year-old brown quarter horse, the Equine Vascular Access Simulator has been engineered using cutting edge technologies to offer the most realistic venipuncture training experience possible. Designed by veterinary surgeon educators, the horse vascular access trainer is built to aid in the teaching and practice of the following clinical skills:
Through continued use of the Vascular Access Simulator, students can gain the necessary skills and confidence for vascular access before practice on a live animal. The equine venipuncture model comes with initial supply of artificial blood powder and 1000 ml IV bag.
An ideal model for advanced veterinary skills training courses.
Equine Vascular Access Simulator - VET4300
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.