This model of a carp fish skeleton or Cyprinus carpio represents the bony structures of the fish for closer examination. This fish skeleton model is supplied with a plastic show case and would be ideal as a teaching tool in a veterinary or biology classroom.
The carp model represents a typical example of the order of cypriniformes. The specimen is particularly suitable for the study of the structure of bony fish. The following typical features of bony fsh are mounted separately:
Our real skeleton range by 3B Scientific is prepared by professional taxidermists in Europe, ensuring the models are mounted to the highest quality.
Carp (Cyprinus carpio)
Class: Ray-fnned fshes
Diet: Primarily insectivore
Size: Approx. 30 – 120 cm
Weight: Approx. 5 – 25 kg
Age: Approx. 10 – 40 years
Pharyngeal dentition formula: 1.1.3 – 3.1.1
Fish Skeleton - Carp (Cyprinus Carpio) T300011 / 1020962
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.