This spine model is mounted on a flexible metal spiral hose making the vertebral column robust and simultaneously highly mobile. The special flexible intervertebral discs behave like natural intervertebral discs in order to demonstrate compression when the spine is positioned.
The highly flexible spine model also features spinal nerve branches, vertebral artery and a removeable pelvis. The coccyx is flexibly mounted to allow demonstration of joint movement.
The vertebral column comes with a removeable stand included.
Part of a range of anatomy models by German manufacurer's Erler Zimmer, this flexible spine model is a good value choice for the study of spinal anatomy and the demonstration of natural movement of the spine. It has been specifcially designed for intensive professional use. The Flexible Soft Disc Spine Model is also available without a stand (4006).
|Product details||Soft Disc Spine Anatomical Model, with Stand 4009
Spine model size: 70cm tall.
Spine weight: 4 kg
Manufacturer: Erler Zimmer
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.