This colourful and durable laminated chart by 3B Scientific presents information about influenza or flu, an infectious disease affecting the respiratory tract.
The poster's main image is of a flu virus with annotated anatomical features. Text and images explain the differences between Type A and B influenza viruses and influenza-like infections (e.g. rhinoviruses) and their comparative onset, symptoms and complications. The flu poster also highlights flu hotspots on a map, information on avian flu and travel precautions, the importance of flu jabs for at risk groups, as well as a step-by-step guide to the infection process.
This anatomical poster has been printed on premium glossy (200 g) UV resistant paper and thickly laminated so that it can be written on and wiped off with non permanent markers. The poster's 75 micron lamination ensures the chart does not curl up at the edges and the UV treatment ensures the chart does not fade over time. Flu posters are ideal for patient education in GP surgeries, hospitals, colleges and the work place.
Flu (Influenza) Chart 1001608
|Size||50cm x 67cm|
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.