This foot and ankle joint poster provides a colourful overview of the anatomy and function of the human feet and ankles, including the role of the tendons, muscles, ligaments and blood supply. This anatomical poster also lists common postural pathologies of the foot joint, such as club foot, claw toe, flat and arched feet, and common conditions such as ingrown toenails, warts and corns. Patholgies and foot postures are illustrated.
This Foot and Joints of Foot Chart has been reproduced on thick quality paper and laminated for protection, which can be annotated using wipe-off markers if required (markers not included).
This ankle and foot chart would be ideal for display in clinics, gyms or sports facilities to educate viewers on the inner workings of the lower limb.
|Product details||Foot and Joints of the Foot (Anatomy & Pathology) Laminated Chart 1001490
Poster Dimensions: 50 x 67 cm
Publisher: 3B Scientific
Printed in Germany
|Size||50cm x 67cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.