This Full Body CPR and Trauma Manikin (100-2750) by Simulaids is designed for demonstrating and teaching proper CPR and first aid techniques, and replicates a wide range of real trauma conditions that are likely to confront the rescuer.
The CPR / Trauma model features include resiliency and weight of a human body for realistic practice in transport, rescue, and lifesaving procedures. The lifelike anatomical landmarks include: a chest with sternum, ribcage, and substernal notch with natural resistance to chest compressions. The airway ball valve allows the lungs to inflate only with the head extended and accurately positioned. The manikin has jointed movement at the elbow, shoulder, thigh and knee to allow for easy positioning.
The manikin comes ready to go with a sweat suit, five mouthpieces and five airway systems with lungs. Use with the Trauma Moulage Kit (PP06701, sold separately) to fully utilize the realism of this manikin. A carry bag (PP01373) for this manikin is available to buy separately online.
Replacement mouth/nose pieces (PP02601) are available to buy online. Ball Valve Assembly (PP02727), Lungs (PP02030) and Airway systems (PP02507) are also available for this model; please contact us for further information.
|Product details||Full Body CPR / Trauma Manikin (Black) 100-2750
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.