This enlarged brain model in four parts represents the brain of a right-handed person. Using contrasting colours and labels to identify motor and sensory functional centers, the brain is ideal for detailed neuroanatomical study. In addition to focusing on the intellectual role of the dominant left brain, and the creative role of the right, the model highlights the emotional, sexual, memory and learning functions of the limbic system.
The functional brain model features sensory centers receptive to 20 specific body regions, and the motor centers controlling 19 body regions. The brain model by Denoyer Geppert shows more than 120 numbered features with corresponding key card.
This Giant Functional-Center Brain Anatomical Model rests on molded base.
|Product details||Giant Functional-Center Brain Anatomical Model, 2 part, on base
Brain Model dimensions: 20 x 20 x 15cm.
Manufacturer: Denoyer-Geppert Co.
Made in the USA
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.