Goldie is a breath / heart sound (BHS) simulator which is designed to teach students how to properly perform auscultation. Instructors are able to select various realistic sound scenarios, giving students the opportunity to gain experience in listening to a dog's heart and lung with a stethoscope.
This dog heart and lung sounds model uses plug-in modules, using data collated from actual patients. Five speakers are fitted directly in the canine manikin and Goldie has two lights which illuminate during expiration.
The Goldie K9 Breath/Heart Sound Simulator includes a tutor MS, one Breath Sound module, one Heart Sound module, five installed custom speakers and a 9V battery. An ideal veterinary clinical skills training aid for training vet and vet nurse students.
The Breath Sound modules include:
Heart Sound module includes:
Goldie K9 Canine Breath/Heart Sound Simulator
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.