This advanced adult training manikin is cable and battery free. Energy is generated by performing chest compression on the full-size adult male torso; this stored energy powers an impressive range of features.
Interactive and without the need for batteries or power cords, HAL®'s technology is capable of recording and reporting a range of metrics. Real defibrillator AED pads can be used on the torso's conductive skin and the patient manikin can be shocked simulating a real life situation with the simulator’s ECG being displayed in the AED.
The S315.500 HAL® CPR+D Trainer with Advanced Feedback by Gaumard offers the following features:
There are two modes available during Student Training:
Features for the instructor:
Post Training student performance results including:
Reporting metrics are stored in the controller’s flash memory and can be transferred to a computer using the controller’s USB port.
Control Adjust/change feedback and reporting metrics:
HAL® CPR+D Trainer is a Full-size adult male head and upper body supplied with a handheld controller with 15ft cable, operating guide and carrying bag.
HAL Adult CPR+D Skills Trainer Torso
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.