This popular laminated hand anatomy chart by the Anatomical Chart Company shows bones, muscles and tendons of the hand and wrist along with some common pathologies.
The colourful hand and wrist poster illustrates the following anatomical features:
This laminated chart is ideal for detailed learning or teaching anatomy of the hand and wrist. All anatomical features are clearly labelled providing students with an excellent way to learn and revise the bones, muscles and tendons of the upper limb. The additional information about common hand and wrist problems and injuries also makes this poster an ideal display for clinics and hospitals.
The poster has been laminated for protection, and allows for annotation with 'wipe off' washable marker pens (not included).
Hand and Wrist Laminated Anatomical Chart 9781587791420
Chart Size 50cm x 65cm, 2 eyelets for easy hanging.
Publisher: Anatomical Chart Company
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.