A life-size model of a human head with horizontal and sagittal sections of the skull removed to show the brain, nasal cavity, tongue, throat and internal structures such as the muscles.
The head and brain section model allows for a detailed understanding of the anatomy of the head and the position of the organs in relation to each other. The head model is supplied on a stand, and dissects into the following pieces:
An ideal model for anatomical study of the brain and head.
|Product details||Head Model C250
Model dimensions: 21 x 15 x 16 cm
Model weight: 1 kg
Manufacturer: Erler Zimmer
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.