This equine anatomy model with removable organs is an excellent teaching aid for animal anatomy and physiology students, as well as trainee vets and veterinary nurses. The horse model can be spilt in half revealing the internal anatomy and displaying the removal internal organ parts. The complex equine digestive tract is clearly represented allowing understanding of the anatomical characteristics and possible pathological complications, e.g. from colic.
This horse anatomy model by has the following features:
Standing at 86 cm high, the model is large enough for classroom displays and demonstrations. The disassembled horse model is mounted on a wooden and plastic base and is supplied in a robust wooden box. Part of a series of animal models with removable organs, including dog, cat and rabbit models.
Horse Anatomy Model (12 part) AS91774
Model dimensions:(L x H x W) : approx. 86 x 67 x 12 cm
Base dimensions (L x H x W): approx. 90 x 3 x 23.5 cm
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.