This colourful and concise How to Use an AED Chart explains how to use an automated external defibrillator in the event of someone having a sudden cardiac arrest. This AED instruction poster is one of a range of our AED training charts and would make for an ideal addition for community and business defibrillation points, for first aid training and for use in clinical displays.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our How to Use an AED Chart illustrates and details the following:
The How to Use an AED Chart / Poster is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Our range of anatomical wall charts make perfect displays for use by professionals in a clinic and for students. This wall chart includes eyelets for easy hanging.
Poster printed in the UK on quality paper. Chart dimensions: 65 cm x 50 cm.
How to Use an AED Chart Poster Laminated AED100
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.