This brain anatomy chart represents the human brain in colourful detail. The chart illustrates the brain as a cross-section and also from various angles, complete with informative labelling. Cerebral arterial and cerebrospinal fluid circulations are shown, along with the schematic blood supply of individual sections of the brain. Colour-coded cortical regions and a diagram of the somatotopic organisation / homonculus are also included to aid further understanding of the functions of the brian.
This brain chart would be ideal as a teaching tool for university students, or as a patient educational aid in a medical clinic.
The Human Brain Chart by 3B Scientific is laminated for long-lasting colour and has been reproduced on high quality paper which has been UV treated to reduce fade. Markers can be used to annotate the poster and then wiped off. The chart is also available in paper format.
|Product details||Human Brain Laminated Chart / Poster 1001584
Poster Dimensions: 50 x 67 cm
Publisher: 3B Scientific
Printed in Germany
|Size||50cm x 67cm|
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.