This eye anatomical poster offers a colourful and detailed representation of the anatomy of the human eye. Various cross sections of the eye are illustrated, alongside information on the function of the eye, including the action of lacrimal apparatus, retinal circulation, reflex pathways, lenses and ocular muscles.
A section on accomodation explains various eyesight pathologies including presbyopia, myopia, and hyperopia, and the lens adjustment required to correct eyesight problems.
The Human Eye Chart is ideal for medical or optometry students as a teaching tool or as a patient education chart in a surgery or eye clinic. The poster has been printed on fade-resistant paper and laminated, and can be annotated using wipe-off markers (not included), and a paper version is also available.
|Product details||Human Eye Laminated Chart / Poster 1001496
Poster Dimensions: 50 x 67 cm
Publisher: 3B Scientific
Printed in Germany
|Size||50cm x 67cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.