This pregnancy pelvis model offers a life-size representation of the female pelvis in the 40th week of pregnancy. A median section through the pelvis displays the foetus model, which is removable for closer study.
This model L20 / 1000333 can be used for demonstrating the normal position of the child in the womb prior to birth, in addition to the anatomy of the human reproductive and urinary systems. The model includes the female genital organs and other important anatomical details. A uterus with embryo in 3rd month of pregnancy is also mounted on base for added detail and to show the development of the foetus through to birth.
This pregnancy female pelvis is a great addition to any anatomy classroom or antenatal clinic.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Human Pregnancy Model, 40th week, 3 parts - L20 / 1000333
Pregnancy model dimensions: 38 x 25 x 40 cm
Model weight: 3.8kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific.
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.