This is the fifth edition of a highly popular 'must have textbook for paediatrics for medical students'. The previous edition has been translated into eight languages and also won British Medical Association and Royal Society of Medicine prizes for the best paediatrics textbook.
Thoroughly revised and updated, the fifth edition of this prize-winning title retains the high level of illustration and accessibility that has made it so popular worldwide with medical students and trainees approaching clinical specialty exams. Illustrated Textbook of Paediatrics has been translated into eight languages over its life.
Tips for patient education.
Highly illustrated with 100s of colour images.
Diseases consistently presented by Clinical features; Investigations; Management; Prognosis; and, where appropriate, Prevention.
Comes with an e-book for portability and ease of reference on the move.
New to this Edition
Separate chapters on:
Diabetes and endocrinology
Inborn Errors of Metabolism
New chapter on Global child health
Edited by Tom Lissauer, MB, BChir, FRCPCH, Honorary Consultant Paediatrician, Imperial College Healthcare Trust, London, UK and Graham Clayden, MD FRCPCH FHEA, Honorary Reader in Paediatrics, King's College London School of Medicine at Guy's, King's and St Thomas' Hospitals, London, UK
Edited by Tom Lissauer, MB, BChir, FRCPCH and Graham Clayden, MD FRCPCH FHEA;
Publication date: 21 Sep 2011
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.