This Life/form Infant Ostomy Trainer has been created to educate caregivers and parents on how to give special care to an infant with a stoma.
This training model will help by teaching step-by-step procedures for cleaning and caring for a baby's stoma and changing the pouching system. The anatomy of the colostomies were carefully reproduced to provide lifelike appearance and functions.
A soft, pliable material is used for the stomas in order to achieve the most realistic tactile sensation. The syringes included are used to inject simulated stool through ports to the colostomy sites. Consistency of the simulated stool can be thinned by adding water. The colostomy sites can also be irrigated. The simulated stool may be reused.
The infant ostomy trainer comes complete with one ostomy bag, a glove, two 3 cc syringes, 25g jar of stool, 25g jar of lubricant, wash bottle for irrigation, instruction manual, and a storage box. Additional Consumables Kit (LF00899) is also available for this model, please contact us to purchase.
|Product details||Life/Form Infant Ostomy Care Simulator Trainer - LF00905
Model dimensions: 46 x 46 x 30 cm
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.