The Interactive ECG Simulator allows you to practice administrating a defibrillation shock, delivered through a manikin or simulator. Connect the defibrillator/external pacer to simulator using adapters.
The built-in circuitry allows you defibrillate and pace directly into the simulator and observe the ECG rhythms through the PADS connector. The ECG Simulator allows you select another rhythm to run immediately after defib discharge and pacing and be done on any Manufacturer's defibrillator. The simulator has a convert feature and a battery saving feature which will automatically power off when not being used.
Waveforms available for pacing include:
17 Adult/Pediatric Rhythms:
|Product details||Interactive ECG Simulator LF03670A
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.