The Intermediate Infant CRiSis Manikin has been created to offer realistic training and practice of infant airway management and CPR education. Features of the infant training manikin include an airway management head, IV arm, brachial pulse arm, IV leg, intraosseous infusion leg, and infant chest skin with umbilicus. The manikin combines visual and tactile realism to give students an ultra-realistic training experience, allowing them to learn with incredible accuracy. Anatomical landmarks provide key features necessary to learn proper infant handling techniques for emergency situations.
The injectable arms and legs are crafted from special ultra-thin synthetic skin and rubber tubing with appropriately small and thin walls for realistic venipuncture practice. With the chest skin and umbilicus practice umbilical clamping, cutting, cannulation and blood aspiration. The intraosseous infusion leg offers an authentic simulation with precision and realism. Practice intraosseous infusion several times without replacing the bone structure.
Intermediate Infant CRiSis Manikin includes artifical blood, IV bags, umbilical cord, carry case, spray pump lubricant, and instructional manual.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.