The famous Ready-or-Not Tot simulates a baby's varying needs to demonstrate the reality of teen pregnancy to students, ideal for PSHE classes. The anatomically correct, life size doll has a similar size and weight (2.5 kg, 50cm) as a newborn baby.
The Intermediate version of the Ready or Not Tot includes a ‘day care’ feature which enables the simulation to be paused during the school day and continued at the end of it. The simulation will continue where it left off in the morning. This offers students a more realistic simulation because they would not normally be allowed to carry a baby with them throughout the school or work day, and it offers a good way to introduce the topic of day care to the students.
The Intermediate Ready-or-Not Tot baby manikin offers the following features:
This Intermediate Ready-or-Not Tot (Black) comes complete with one set of student keys, one set of teacher keys, reproducible parental consent form/permission slip, reproducible student response sheet, teacher correction template, nappy, 9V battery, and instructions.
Please select from male/female option.
|Product details||Intermediate Ready-or-Not Tot Baby Manikin (Black)
Options: Male WA21377EU, Female WA21377FU
Baby dimensions: 50cm long; 2.5Kg weight
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.