This Life/Form IV demonstration arm model for venipuncture and injection training has been constructed out of a soft, flesh like material which includes life-like veins on the skin surface. These have been designed to be visible and palpable. This model does not include internal tubing, but has been designed to be injected many times over.
This injection demonstration arm can be used in situations where fluid return is not essential and can be used for allied IV practices including arm flexion, cleaning and taping. It can also offer intramuscular injections practice in the deltoid region and may be incised for suturing practice. This arm model is lightweight and offers easy transportation to demonstrations. It is reasonably priced to enable each student to have their own IV arm model if required. Please note that it is not recommended to inject fluids into the arm.
|Product details||Venipuncture and Injection Demonstration Arm (White) LF01131Model Size: 81 x 18 cm
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.