A laminated chart by the Anatomical Chart Company providing and excellent overview of normal anatomy of the joints of the lower extremities: hip, knee, ankle, and foot.
This lower limb anatomy poster shows the following anatomical features of the leg:
The chart is perfect for learning or explaining the basic anatomy of the lower limbs. By providing details on the various anatomical layers that make up the leg, this poster can help practitioners explain a wide variety of issues that affect those structures. All structures are clearly labelled for ease of learning the anatomical terminology.
This leg poster has been laminated for protection, and allows for annotation with 'wipe off' washable marker pens (not included). The Joints of the Lower Extremities Anatomical Chart is also available in paper format.
|Product details||Joints of the Lower Extremities Laminated Anatomical Chart / Poster 9780781786638
Chart Size 50cm x 65cm, 2 eyelets for easy hanging.Publisher: Anatomical Chart Company
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.