This knee model A882 / 1000178 presents an anatomical knee joint with the individual muscles as well as the muscle origins and insertions on the femur, tibia, and fibula bones.
To aid ease of learning, the origin and insertion of the muscles have been raised and presented in colour (muscle origin = red; muscle insertion = blue). The knee muscles have been mounted on their corresponding regions of origin and insertion and can be removed from the hip joint model to study the underlying bones. In addition, parts of the fibular and tibial collateral ligaments are represented in this knee joint model.
Studying the anatomy of the human knee bones and musculature is easy with this high quality anatomical model. Stand included.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Knee Joint Model with Removable Muscles, 12 part on stand - A882 / 1000178
Model Dimensions: 33 x 17 x 17 cm
Model Weight: 0.9 kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.