The lab rat simulator is a life size representation of a 9 week old male rat with anatomically correct skull, larynx, windpipe, stomach, and tail with veins.
This rat simulator is a training model designed for demonstration and practice of handling, medication, and orotracheal intubation. An additional feature of this rat stimulator is that part of the oesophagus and the stomach are visible through a window in the abdominal wall, and needle insertion into the tail vein can be confirmed by the reflux of imitation blood.
The rat model is made of silicone and soft plastic materials to achieve a texture similar to that of a live rat.
|Product details||Laboratory Rat Stimulator LM46
Model dimensions: Life Size (Body length 21 cm)
Manufacturer: Koken MP
Made in Japan
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.