This liver anatomy model illustrates the division of the liver into 8 segments which refers to the research of C.Couinaud. The liver model illustrates the separate blood vessel supply of the individual segments. The liver is separated in a transverse plane by the distribution of the portal vein. The segments illustrated on this liver model include:
Right Liver Lobe
Left Liver Lobe
The liver model cannot be dissected and is supplied with a removable stand. Ideal for detailed study of hepatic anatomy.
|Product details||Liver Segment Model K79
Size: 18 x 13 x 17 cm
Manufacturer: Erler Zimmer
Manufacturer's three year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.