This is the ultimate collection in learning anatomy of the lower limbs, perfect for medical students, sport physiotherapists or for personal study.
Covering a variety of lower joints and limbs, the lower limb patient education collection includes the following products: Hip & Knee Anatomy HPK100
The Knee Joint Model with Muscles comes with removable patient education card and plastic base. Ideal for study of the skeletal and muscular anatomy of the knee.
The Hip Joint Model with Muscles is great for studying or demonstrating anatomy of the hip and comes with a removable patient education card and plastic base.
The Foot and Ankle Model with Plantar Fasciitis comes with a removable base and two-sided patient education card, perfect for demonstrating the anatomy of the foot and ankle.
Both charts are 65 x 50 cm, making it sufficiently large for clinic displays. Lamination protects the surface of the chart and allows for annotation with a washable marker pen (not supplied).
The models included in this bundle are also available to purchase individually he anatomical charts are also available to purchase separately as fine art prints (framed or unframed)!
|Product details||Lower Limb Patient Education Collection ALWLPCOLL
Both charts measures 50cm x 65cm
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.