This lumbar spine surgery trainer by French manufacturers CreaPlast is designed to to allow practice of anterior approach spinal surgery.
Focused on the lower abdomen, the L1 - sacrum vertebrae are encased in a special block of flesh-like foam which includes the aorta and the vena cava, the segmental and iliolumbar veins and nerves. The peritoneum is integrated. The texture and shape of the top cover represents the lower abdomen which has been designed to offer realistic tactile experience.
This lumbar spine surgery simulator is an ideal anatomical model for students and surgical trainees who wish to work on spinal surgery and lumbar cage placement.
Anterior Lumbar Spine Surgery Simulator ASM
Made in France.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.