5 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Every Purchase Supports our Charity Partners
This 3D relief meiosis model R02/1 / 1013869 represents the 10 stages of meiosis (cell division) in a typical mammal cell which has been enlarged approximately 10,000 times. The stages of meiosis shown on the model include:
1. Interphase (stage of G1-phase)
2. Prophase I (leptotene)
3. Prophase I (zygotene and pachytene)
4. Prophase I (diplotene)
5. Prophase I (diakinesis)
6. Metaphase I
7. Anaphase I
8. Telophase I, cytokinesis I, interkinesis, prophase II and metaphase II
9. Anaphase II
10. Telophase II and cytokinesis II
This relief model has been coloured according to the conventions of microscopy to enable students to understand more easily and has been fitted with magnets for easy display on a magnetic board. A storage system that can be hung on the wall is supplied with this meiosis model as well as lesson handouts and a detailed description. This meiosis model is a perfect teaching tool for a biology classroom.
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £50.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £4.50 for orders under £50.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.