This 3D printed bowel model presents a small loop of ileum and mesentery.
The 3D Human Anatomy Series is the result of a collaboration between Monash University in Australia and German manufacturer Erler Zimmer. The 3D printed human anatomy models in this collection are highly accurate colour-augmented representations, designed to substitute the use of real human cadavers in anatomy education. Each model has been developed from radiographic data or cadaver specimins, providing a highly cost effective and ethical solution to meet the needs of medical, allied health and biological science educators.
In this 3D printed ileum model, a window into the mesentery has been dissected (removing fat and visceral peritoneum) to show arterial arcades in the mesentery (many short vasa rectae and more numerous arcades than in jejenum). There are several large lymph nodes surrounding the larger vessels near the root of the mesentery. A distinct feature of the fat in the mesentery extending up to (and indeed, beyond) the mesenteric border of the bowel. A small portion of the lumen has been opened to reveal the nature of the mucosal folding (fewer but larger folds than jejenum).
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.