This 3D printed knee model demonstrates the bones and ligaments of the knee joint with the leg in flexion. The patella and part of the patellar ligament have been removed to show the underlying anatomy.
The 3D Human Anatomy Series is the result of a collaboration between Monash University in Australia and German manufacturer Erler Zimmer. The 3D printed human anatomy models in this collection are highly accurate colour-augmented representations, designed to substitute the use of real human cadavers in anatomy education. Each model has been developed from radiographic data or cadaver specimins, providing a highly cost effective and ethical solution to meet the needs of medical, allied health and biological science educators.
In the anterior view of this 3D knee print, the medial and lateral menisci and anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments are visible. Both tibial and fibular collateral ligaments are intact.
Medially, the insertions of the adductor magnus and semimembranosus muscles are retained, with the oblique popliteal ligament reflected onto the posterior aspect of the joint capsule. Laterally, the insertion of the biceps femoris and origins of the popliteus and soleus muscles have been preserved.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.