The Newborn Intraosseous Infusion and Injection Leg Skills Trainer by Gaumard simulates the leg of an average newborn. The newborn leg skills trainer features a replaceable tibial bone under a smooth outer skin as well as molded anatomical landmarks for teaching and training in intraosseous access and infusion. Also includes a femoral vein & artery pair and an intramuscular injection site.
Features of the intraosseous infusion trainer include:
Newborn Intraosseous Infusion and Injection Leg Skills Trainer 1018460
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.