The Portable IV Arm and Hand Model Set (Black) provides a realistic, high quality, lightweight trainer providing students with an arm and hand to practice and develop the skills required for their course. The trainer comes in a portable case which can easily be turned into its own workstation.
This arm and hand IV training model are made from a soft material which provides a realistic tactile feel, with life-like veins visible and palpable in the skin’s surface. Veins can be accessed at the antecubital fossa, the forearm, the back of the hand and the thumb, meaning students can practice venipuncture in all of the most common sites.
The trainer provides the most lifelike experience possible, with skin that actually rolls when palpating. The veins give a realistic pop as the needle enters and a realistic flashback can be observed when needles are correctly inserted. It is perfect for the teaching and practice of the most common venipuncture techniques, including starting IVs and introducing Over the Needle IV catheters.
Although the skin and veins cannot be changed, the Portable IV Arm and Hand Model Set allows for hundreds of injections before needing to be replaced. Comes with 2 IV bags, packet of blood powder & spoon, fluid supply stand, 2 pinch clamps, 3 cc syringe, 12 cc syringe, 12 gauge needle, a winged infusion set, and a plastic clamshell case to store & transport the model and components.
Portable IV Arm and Hand Model Set (Black) LF00705
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.