This portable injection training arm is an affordable aid combining realism, fine detail and lightweight convenience. The trainer comes in a plastic case which doubles as a work station.
The model comes with everything you need to begin study of IV skills. Veins are accessible at the antecubital fossa and along the forearm allowing for the practice of venipuncture at the common sites.The Portable IV Arm Training Model is made from a realistic soft material with lifelike veins in the skin surface which are easily visible and palpable. The realistic skin actually rolls as you palpate the veins and the characteristic "pop" can be felt as you penetrate the vein. The model provides an ideal tool for teaching venipuncture techniques including starting IVs and introducting Over the Needle IV catheters. A realistic flashback can be observed when the needle has been accurately inserted.
The trainer includes two IV bags, a packet of blood powder and spoon, plastic fluid supply stand, two pinch clamps, 3 CC syringe, 12 CC syringe, 12 gauge needle, a winged infusion set and a plastic clamshell storage case. The skin and veins cannot be changed so the model will eventually need to be replaced, although with normal use hundreds of injections can be performed.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.